Duration:2 Nights Mysore, 2 Nights Ootty, 2 Nights Kodaikanal
For Tour Cost contact our local Office
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 yrs)
||Pai Vista- comfort room
||Monarch Queens room
||Quality Inn Sabari resort
The above cost includes
- With Extra bed 25 % of above cost
- Without extra bed 15 % of above cost
The above cost does not includes
- Transportation using AC Car as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in the same or similar type hotels on CPAI (Twin Sharing basis)
- Daily breakfast.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch, Dinner, laundry, Telephone etc at hotel, personal Entry fee during sight seeing, boat charges at Munnar/Periyar or anything, which is not mentioned in the clause “cost includes”
Best Of South India Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Bangalore - Mysore : On arrival at Bangalore we shall transfer to Mysore (145KM) enroute visiting Sirangapatnam - capital of warrior – King Hyder Ali & his son Tipu Sultan, arrive Mysore and check in the afternoon and go to visit Mysore Palace. Once the residence of the Woodeyars, built in 1912 in the Indo – Saracenic style, this palace exudes a grandeur that is unmatchable. That night stay in the Hotel at Mysore.
Day 02: Mysore : After breakfast, sightseeing of Chamundi Hills – right on the top of the hill, Brindavan Gardens – Witness the exuberant beauty of Brindavan Gardens. That night stay in the Hotel at Mysore.
Day 03: Mysore – Ootty :
After breakfast we shall transfer you to Ooty. Check in the hotel. Evening is at leisure free to explore the beautiful & ravishing beauty of Ooty. That night stay at the Hotel at Ooty.
Day 04: Ooty : After breakfast we shall take you to visit the Botanical Garden: A variety of exotic and ornamental plants adorn this garden. That night stay in Ooty.
Day 05: Ooty – Kodaikanal : After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal. Enjoy the beautifully western Ghat hills with spice plantations, thick forests and small streams on arrival check in to the hotel, overnight at Kodaikanal.
Day 06: Kodaikanal : The full day is free. You may choose to visit the Kodaikanal Lake, spread over an area of 60 acres and surrounded by wooded slopes. The attractive walk around the lake takes between one and a half hours. Additionally, you have the option of boating or fishing. Later visit Cocker's Walk, Golf Links, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade Falls, and Bear Shola Falls. That night stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 07: Departure :
Later we transfer you to Coimbatore Airport/Railway Station.
Details of Cancellation Charges of Best Of South India Tour tour
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost